Thursday, September 25, 2014

Why can't I connect to my own internet?

My laptop stores all my information from the past two years and it's the same laptop I have been downloading music on and saving homework. It is also the computer I have my iPhone connected to. The problem is I can't connect to our home wifi anymore and it's driving me crazy.

A couple hours ago I realized there was the ios 8 update and of course I wanted it so i started downloading. What I didn't know was that it was one of the updates where you have to connect the device to the iTunes. But since my laptop cannot connect to the internet, I can't update my phone. And now my phone is stuck on the screen where it says I have to plug my phone into iTunes.

I just really need my internet to be fixed and I can't just restore my phone on my gaming desktop because for some reason it can't find my phone. Please any suggestions

Read more: Why can't I connect to my own internet?