Saturday, September 27, 2014

IPhone works but screen doesn't (still touch responsive)?

Okay, so I threw my iPhone 4s while it was wearing an otter box, so it didn't break, tho now, system sounds will still work, but the screen won't. I turned on "voice-over" by triple tapping the home button, and to my surprise, I could somewhat use the phone by listening to the voice-over assistant. There was a little dent in the side of the screen where I could slightly see into the phone, and I could see a little light when I "turned on the screen" (still wasn't working). Any ideas on what might have happened? I'm thinking that the screen connector may have come loose or something, since there is very little physical damage to the phone, and is fully functional aside from the screen not turning on.

Thanks in advance!

Read more: IPhone works but screen doesn't (still touch responsive)?