Wednesday, September 24, 2014

IOS 8 not downloading on my iPhone 4s?

I recently tried to update my iPhone 4s to iOS 8. It said that I needed 4.5 GB of space, so I deleted so many apps and pictures, and now it says that I even have 4.6 available. Since I had enough space, under "Software Update" in settings, it finally gave me the option to "download and install." However, every time I try, it'll say "downloading…" and then it'll ask me to agree to the terms and conditions. But it never gets anywhere. Each time it'll say that an "unknown error" has occurred or "software update failed" or something like that. I tried downloading it through iTunes and plugging in my phone, but I got the same result. I wanted to chat live with Apple, but I found out that that'd cost money, because free technical support isn't under my plan or whatever. After going to so much trouble deleting stuff, I just want to be able to download and install this. Any suggestions or solutions?

Read more: IOS 8 not downloading on my iPhone 4s?