Wednesday, September 24, 2014

My first serious relationship… Going down hill?

I've been with my boyfriend for almost 2 years. Let me get to the story. I fought a girl a year ago. Then we started becoming good friends.well she decided to steal from school. She stole a iPhone from a innocent girl and told me she did it. She didn't know how to reset it so I did it for her. My bf knew how to start it back up cause it needs a sim. Well guess what she did? She came to school the 3days later with that phone knowing she stole it. She panicked and ran away from home. The next day she told and said she didn't do it, me and my bf did it. Now this wasn't her only time stealing a iPhone which is a felony. We bought some from her. She said she bought it and wanted to make profit and sold it to us. We didn't know it was stolen… So she told the school we were in possession of stolen phones. So me, her, my bf, and his brother are going to a panel hearing for school a couple days from now… My bfs mom thinks its all my fault. Without a explanation… Everyone had rights to say there side… With there parents. Well guess what, my mom was the very last person they called. My mom knew it all and they only listened to two parents. I was very upset. Now imtold I'm not allowed to see him by his mom. And I'm very upset, so I went to talk to his dad and he understood. I'm hurt cause I don't want to loose him. I gave him my all. We lost our virgintys to each other. Do you think I can forget that? I have to take pills. I don't eat I'm going through therapy I need help.

Read more: My first serious relationship… Going down hill?