Thursday, September 25, 2014

I think my wife may still be cheating. I need advice?

I'll try to summarize. I found out my wife was having an affair with her boss about 3 weeks ago. I caught them at the park and I ended up catching up with him. I threatened him and put my hands on him. I also told his wife through Facebook.

I initially left and wanted a divorce but she convinced me that she's sorry and wants to get counseling together. I have been back home (we have kids too) but I still don't trust her. I have noticed that she gets dressed very nice for work now. I was looking in her car earlier and found a different phone in the center console. The phone had no sim card or battery. I've also checked the iphone she uses daily and even though I can't find any evidence of cheating, I noticed that her last destinations on google maps were T-mobile and AT&T which are both close to her job.

From the way things look now, she may be still cheating and doing so with another phone. She may even be seeing another man too. How should I proceed with this? I've been thinking about maybe ordering a battery to match that phone so I can see what's on it. For now, I've left it in the center console of her car. She knows that I can track her iphone so I doubt she will do any more dirt with that phone. My whole life has been turned upside down as I can't believe she would do this to me. If I find out she's still cheating, I'm done with the relationship. Any advice would be appreciated.

Read more: I think my wife may still be cheating. I need advice?