Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Why do I keep fallen for this Scorpio guy?

I actually saw my Scorpio friend last night! I needed a ride to the store and one of are mutual friends ask the Scorpio guy for me a ride he said ok! Just two weeks I sent him a text saying I was done with his games. I like him but Im given up on trying to love him! He does not seem interested in me he was texting somebody on his new iPhone 6! I gave him $10 in gas he gave me $5 back saying he did not use that much gas. What put the icing on the cake that made me feel like he was not interested when are mutual friend ask did I wanna come back and chill out, the Scorpio guy said he could not chill out and take me home! He did not even want to alone! I hate that I have fallen in to his little web! I have to continue to tell myself it will never be! **** THAT PISCES & SCORPIO are match made in heaven!i
Added (1). Just two weeks ago I sent him a text saying I was done with his games! I love him but Im given up on tying to love him! He does not seem to be interested in me, he was texting somebody on his new big iPhone 6! He wanted me to notice I think! Sorry my written is horrible today im so amused by this situation.

Read more: Why do I keep fallen for this Scorpio guy?