Saturday, December 6, 2014

Isn't she going to far?! Should i not get myself into her business?

Today was an awful day! I'm writing while crying. My bestfriend who i conconsidered as my sister just totally… Ugh i dont know… Some how betrayed me! My best friend She is 15 years old.*I'm 17 btw*. Anyway two weeks ago this good looking guy who was passing by on the street holler at her gave her his number… She called him. They went out alone. He kissed her… Touched her etc. He turned out to be 21 years old!That's not even where the problem is! I for sure know that he is using her and controling her! When she told him thats shes ganna meet me today and dine out he got angry on her and shut the phone in her face.Anyway I dragged her out we went to the restaurant and when she told him that she is out he started screaming on her and she started crying so hard… When i took the phone to talk to him he told me that i am a ***** and a slut and I'm the one who is causing this ****… And my friend she didn't say anything about it… She took all her allowance and stole from her parents to gather 3000 *saudi riyals* because she wants to get him a golden iphone 6! And she keeps telling me she LOVES him and she would kill her self if he broke up with her! She knows him for 2 weeks god dammit! I just cant believe I got humiliated just to protect her and she didn't defend me. Should i just not put up with this? I gave her so many advices but i guess what went in her left ear came out from the right ear.~Should i step away?

Read more: Isn't she going to far?! Should i not get myself into her business?