Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Where can I donate purses I don't use anymore?

So I have some purses that are in good condition. One is a really tiny cross body that can't even fit an iPhone but can fit money, credit card, etc. I guess people will use that if they go to a wedding or party. Another is a Mudd brand purse. The last is like a makeup carrier purse thing. Two of these purses were given to me (well only because she was moving and didn't want the clutter, I thought i would of used them but 6 months later I never did. Another I had since I was 15, I'm 21 now.

Where can I donate them to people who can use/need these items? I want to make room for a purse/cross body I will use not keep one I will never use, if you know what I mean.

Read more: Where can I donate purses I don't use anymore?