Thursday, December 4, 2014

Which iPhone screen size do/did you like best (3.5, 4, 4.7, 5.5 )?

Even though the whole "mine is bigger than yours" game has crept its way into smartphone displays, I love compactness far more than a stroke to the ego. In fact, I would like to see Apple release an iPhone with a screen size smaller than that of the discontinued iPhone 4 (3.5"), just for the sake of being simple, small, and unnoticeable in my pocket.
What about you? What size phone would you like to hold in your hand regardless of computing/processing ability?
(Below is a spoof I photoshopped a few years ago, not a real ad)Which iPhone screen size do did you like best 3.5, 4, 4.7, 5.5 Added (1). Ps, when making this picture I imagine the Minute using a classic numeral keyboard. So you'd have to text the old-fashioned way (or with a T9-type setup).

Read more: Which iPhone screen size do/did you like best (3.5, 4, 4.7, 5.5 )?