Thursday, December 4, 2014

Mexicano Futbol: Was I justified in this situation?

I was at the gymnasio drinking a modelo & bumping some Incomparables de Tijuana out loud off my iPhone 6+ while working out when I saw this cute Mexican girl walk in by herself & she had a Big round culo she was wearing gym tights and a shirt squeezing her tetas.

I became so so horney that I ran to the restroom stall to go jack my pito. I was in the stall jacking it and then a Huge Mayate opens the stall door and says "WTF is you doing cuh?!"

So like a True Guerrero Mexicano I shot my *** load in his mayate face & using my skills in Boxing I landed a a hard right hand & he landed in the urinal. A cop walked in & I got scared.

I ran out of the bathroom naked across the gym & back to my car and sped off bumping Calibre 50 y El Kommander

Read more: Mexicano Futbol: Was I justified in this situation?