Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Is it worth it to get the screen replaced on my iPhone 5c?


I dropped my phone yesterday. When I picked it up, some of the glass started to pop out near the top. I tried to turn it on, and it went to a dark blue color. The screen is blank, so you can't see anything. My phone still works. I can hear texts and calls coming in so I'm pretty sure it's just the screen. It would be $130 to replace it. I have the cash now. I was going to get a new phone as soon as I found a job. I had an interview last Friday and if I do get this job, the grand opening is not for over a month, so i'd be without a phone for a couple months at least. Do you think it's worth it to get the screen replaced? Or wait until I get a job and just get a new phone. If i got it replaced I'd obviously have to stick with the 5c a lot longer than I originally planned. Thanks.

Read more: Is it worth it to get the screen replaced on my iPhone 5c?