Wednesday, August 19, 2015

What was the real reason she broke up with me?


Good morning yall my girlfriend just broke up with me after 7 months. The relationship was great we would go out and spent quality time. When we both had days off we would go on dates, to the beach, movies ect. But then suddenly she started acting a little distant. One moment she was seemed like she was all into me and then next it s like I m a stranger. The day before she broke up with me we hung out and spent some time together. Then the day after she said she just has a lot going on and that we shouldn t be together. To me it seemed like a poor excuse but I know from her family stand point she had a lot going on. That would cause her stress from time to time and we would talk about it. I just want to know what you guys thing about it.

Sent from my iPhone

Read more: What was the real reason she broke up with me?