Sunday, November 15, 2015

Can you separate two stray male kittens?

Okay, so my aunt brought over two stray male kittens that are siblings and were found together. My mom picked out one and not the other. Now the one we have sits in the middle of the kitchen and meows all night. If anyone could please provide any scientifically proven data where it would be unwise or unhealthy to separate them that would be much appreciated.

Also, just to clarify, I'm asking this question so I can show to my mom to convince her to either get the other kitten or either reunite him with this brother.

[we have only had the kitten for three days]
Below is a picture of him, I took if with my iPhone so the quality may not be the best. Can you separate two stray male kittens - 1

Read more: Can you separate two stray male kittens?