Monday, November 16, 2015

He password protected his iPhone?


So I ve been talking to this guy for the past 4 months and he hasn t been to upfront about what he wanted from me or this relationship we started, so I started going through his phone. I did find out that he has been texting other guys but not really making plans to see them like he has been with me. Long story short I ended up blocking some of the guys on his phone and he eventually caught on and confronted me about the issue. I was upfront and honest and told him I made the changes on his phone which he found to be cute because I was protecting what s "mine" so to speak. A couple of days later we re hanging out and he falls alseep and I start to check his phone again but he password protected his iPhone from me checking it. Why a passcode on the phone if I already know what he is doing? I really love this guy but I need to know if I should feel this way.

Read more: He password protected his iPhone?