Saturday, November 21, 2015

Why is my iPhone 4 suddenly not connecting to the wifi?


Just the other day i went to sleep and i woke up and my phone wasnt connected anymore, (it has been connected to the wifi for over 1 year now with no issues) I messed with it a little bit and now i have the wifi connection bars so it looks like its connected (kinda)… Most apps i use will say "Unable to connect to ___" Like for example i use kik a lot and it just keeps saying "connecting" when i go on it. I signed out of it and now it says "unable to login" and other stuff like "unable to connect to the app store" and etc. BUT it lets me use google chrome on it perfectly. So its as if its connected but its being really picky. How do i fix it? Thanks in advance
Added (1). I have already done: Reset my router twice, Reset network settings, restarted my phone

Read more: Why is my iPhone 4 suddenly not connecting to the wifi?