Sunday, November 15, 2015

Dont know what to do with my life?


Theres so many problems going on with my life right now and I cant seem to tell myself to suck it up. Yes these problems may look like its dumb, but to me I get stressed out on the smallest things. So this year has been a pain, I have gotten through a recent breakup after 2 years of being emotionally abused and threatened. And that ruined my motivation to talk to other people, I like being lonely now and I lost a few friends. I don't really mind and I think I should care but I dont? Whats wrong with me? Another thing is I applied for a job 3 years ago; they finally called me back, I seemed to mess up the interview because a paper I needed seemed to expire and now they said they are going to hire someone else. I really wanted this because its my first job and now im sad because I might not get it in time. Lastly I bought a iphone for my mom with her own money since she doesnt know english and it costs alot and the delivery people said they delivered to the mailbox, so I checked and the mailbox seemed to have been broken, someone might've stole the iphone and i feel like my mom would never trust me again, its all my fault. Yes people have it worse than me but right now all I can do is feel useless

Read more: Dont know what to do with my life?