Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Tell me what sort of person this is - I'm so numb and confused?


I have been seeing this guy I really cared for but he let other women txt him 24/7 and he would pretend to use his phone and I knew he was rxting them back - he has no job no money - I paid for everything - bought him 1500 iPhone when he lost his - I paid for a holiday in Surfers-? He did some minor repairs on my house and when I told him that I could not mortgage 130000 to buy him a corvette he ripped out what repairs he did l- he took my kitchen and bathroom pipes - broke my back door lock and left the door open - that same day he sends me picture and video of the woman he was with while I was frantically running around calling plumbers and locksmith - - please help me see what type of person he is - I'm so numb

Read more: Tell me what sort of person this is - I'm so numb and confused?