Wednesday, April 27, 2016

How to Bypass ban iOS 9.3.1? Or higher?


So I got perma ban from a chat app called the lobby for no reason by the owner because I reported his app to Apple because he allows bullies and illegal stuff on it so he got offended and banned me I know I can still bypass by reset my iPhone but I m not gonna keep doing that so how can I bypass ban to get into the app? I know tor browser on android worked last year on my android but I m on iPhone 6s Plus and tor doesn t work on iPhone and I m not gonna jail break my iPhone but am gonna get a iPod touch and jail break it. Is there any way I can bypass ban like fake my ip? I use ad blocker app it blocks ads saves my battery everything how can I bypass ban without jail break? Best answer please thanks.

Read more: How to Bypass ban iOS 9.3.1? Or higher?