Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Concealed carry: Bullets that don't kill?


I am a low wage earner attending a community college. One of my classes (diff eq. I have calc 2) ended up getting dropped, so I no longer qualify for financial aid (since I'm not at least half time), & now I need to find a way to put together $2k because the greedy institution wants money for a new statue because the dean didn't like the color of the original. I'm already spending over half my income on rent (I have five roommates, one more than we're supposed to. Shh). I can't sell my pos honda cuz I deliver food for work & ****. I can't sell my laptop cuz I dont have one & my iphone is actually my moms. I'm not selling an organ either. Thinking about finding a subleaser & sleeping in my car & buying a gun cuz it's not that safe of a town but I dont wanna kill anyone. Srs. Do they have rubber bullets for handguns?

Read more: Concealed carry: Bullets that don't kill?