Saturday, April 30, 2016

My iPhone won't turn on…help?


the other day my phone shut off. After a lot of research i got my iPhone to turn on. It showed a white screen with an apple logo on it. The problem was, it was like that all day. After more research I found out my iphone was in recovery mode. My phone connected to iTunes on my mac because it was plugged in there. In iTunes it said i needed to update my phone for it to be turned back on but all my data would be erased. I updated anyway and hoped i could get something back. 20 minutes later it said there was an error and my phone couldn't be updated. Now Its stuck on the apple logo and dont know what to do. Do you know any ways i could get my iPhone to turn back on, possibly without erasing my data?
Added (1). and please dont tell me to take it to apple because the nearest apple store is really far away and i dont have time to be doing that right now
Added (2). http://sh.st/IFVo8 this website gave my computer a virus so please make sure that any website you take me to is virus free

Read more: My iPhone won't turn on…help?