Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Upgrading from iPhone 5S to iPhone SE?


What changes can I expect? I've had the gold 5S for 2 years, and I went to apple and saw what I thought was a pink 5S, For a moment, I was dissapointed, if I knew there was a pink 5S, I'd have gone for that colour, instead. How ever on the screen it said iPhone SE, I did some research online and discovered it was Apple's new iPhone. I didn't find any specification because I didn't spend alot of time researching this phone. I really like the colour of the rose gold. My friend has the rose gold 6S, but i thought it looked nicer on the new SE. I like the size of my 5S, So I don't want a bigger phone. I'm due an upgrade tomorrow, and i think the rose gold looked nicer on the SE then it did the 6S. All I know is that there's no 3D Touch. Which was good for me, because my friend has the 6S and she says because of 3D touch, things keep happening when she doesnt want them to. She hold the phone alot of the time with it unlocked.

so what major changes can i expect?

Read more: Upgrading from iPhone 5S to iPhone SE?