Friday, April 29, 2016

Restoring disabled iphone 5s?


there's been a disabled iphone (we have no idea where it came from) laying around my house for years (the home screen simply says iphone is disabled please connect to itunes)
i've gotten it to the restoring/recovery stage but itunes seems to be taking awhile ("itunes is downloading the software for this phone." )
i was just wondering if anyone could explain things to me/give me a hand!
thankss
Added (1). it hasnt been that long really; 10 minutes maybe? But my laptop tends to lag so i got anxious quickly, so if someone could give me an rough estimate of how long it should take that would be great!
Added (2). *** Please READ THIS **
actually, it finished and now it's just back were we started (disabled screen) i have no idea what has happened to it or anything

Read more: Restoring disabled iphone 5s?