Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Music on iPhone glitching? Keeps skipping songs, pausing etc?


Ever since about a week ago, my music has been really weird. It seems as though whenever I tilt my phone in certain directions (I can't tell which, but it's definitely to do with movement), the song that I'm listening to either pauses, skips onto the next song, fast forwards through the song, or even brings up Siri.

I have no idea what's happening. I don't know whether it's a problem with my iPhone or my earphones. Keep in mind that the little control button on the earphones are never in a place where I can accidentally click it or anything. And when I listen to music, the screen is always off so no chance that I tapped something. It only started a little while ago. Help?

Read more: Music on iPhone glitching? Keeps skipping songs, pausing etc?