Thursday, April 28, 2016

Transfer photos from iPad/iPhone to windows vista?


Hi,

I am helping out some friends to transfer photos from their iPads and iPhones to their windows vista computer. They have very little knowledge of computers and technology and how they work in general.

So, I need to show them the most easiest way to transfer these photos over…

Does anyone here know what different ways to transfer photos over from their iPads to a windows vista?

I know you can transfer by plugging in your iPad/iPhone to your pc and do it that way… But do you do it through iTunes? Or is there an app or program(preferably free) to be able to transfer?

I've also thought of possibly showing them drop box?

They also wanted to know if they could transfer their albums that they had made on their iPads? I don't think that's possible, is it?

What do you guys think is the easiest way?

Thanks,

Katie

Read more: Transfer photos from iPad/iPhone to windows vista?