Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Embarrassed to talk to my crush after what happened. What should I do?

very long sry. So on tuesday, my crush was away for the week, but his friend was there and so i went up to say hi to him. And of course me being shy and awkward as usual, i asked the most stupidest question ever (i was talking so fast so it just came out), i asked if i could restart my computer cause it was too slow but another coworker of mine said not to, so that's why i asked. Then he looked at me weird and said he'll text my crush to see if it's okay. I said thanks and left and i was already saying to myself that i asked him a dumb question. I felt stupid. Then he came up to me. And when we walked through it (this was an old windows machine so i had no idea how to use it) i asked him if i should install updates and he said no. So i didn't think my question was dumb cause if i didn't ask him i would've installed the updates. So then later i came up to him for another question about a file i had. He was helping me for a few minutes but then a coworker came up and asked him to text my crush about something and then all of a sudden i see him text my crush on his iphone about me like my question being dumb and that it was probably too much soda. I was heartbroken. But i think it was my crush's friend making these jokes cause the bubbles were gray and when he texted him his text turned gray. I mean, my crush probably did make fun of me. I just didn't see the whole text. I'm just embarrassed. I feel so dumb. So should i stop talking to him?

Read more: Embarrassed to talk to my crush after what happened. What should I do?