Saturday, March 4, 2017

Would you recommend the Iphone 6 over other Android phones in the same price range

I am looking for a smart phone that is reliable and durable. I need to be able to add my mp3 files and listen to them. I assume Itunes has an app(or multiple) for this. I am just concerned with functionality/customization capabilities vs an Android. For example, I like that I am able to download Netflix videos on Android, I do not believe Iphone has this capability(Big downside for me).

I have had Android phones my whole life. Recently I have had some issues with their reliability. I have heard that Iphones are known for being reliable. I just am wondering if I would be better off staying with android.

I am looking for a phone with the following qualities:

Capable of being used with AT&T s GoPhone services.
Phone price<$250
Capable of storing and playing 800, 3-4 Minute mp3 files.
Capable of storing 1000+ pictures
Looking for a phone that has a decent CPU
At least 2Gb of RAM
Durable and reliable
Decent battery life(Lasts at least 8 hours with moderate usage)

Any Android phone you know of that are reliable with the qualities above?

Read more: Would you recommend the Iphone 6 over other Android phones in the same price range