Thursday, March 2, 2017

My music won't play, says my Apple Music membership expired (iPhone 6)?

So I noticed a few days ago my own music (that I bought) on my iPhone 6 hasn't been working. When I try and play a song, it shows the cover and shows the time like it would be playing, but no sound comes through. It doesn't work with earphones or without them.

When I tried to re-download them from the top of the playlist it said, "Your Apple Music membership has expired. Renew your membership from the View Apple ID section of your account settings now."

However, I've never even had Apple Music. I don't have a family plan or anything either, so it's really weird. It's also aggravating because I bought this music with money and it won't play!

Can anyone help, please? I'd be eternally grateful.

Read more: My music won't play, says my Apple Music membership expired (iPhone 6)?