Wednesday, March 1, 2017

How to buy a new iPhone 5 online and I can get an 'Apple Care Plan' for it?

I am thinking to buy a brand new Apple iPhone 5. I was told if I buy one from eBay, Apple will not recognize the receipt date and hence will not sell an 'Apple Care Plan' for it. I checked Walmart.com, Target.com and Amazon.com as an authorized seller; yet most of them only sell certified refurbished iPhone 5 units. =( Below are my questions…

1. How may I buy a brand new iPhone 5 and still can get an 'Apple Care Plan' for it?

2. How may I buy a valid 'Apple Care Plan' on eBay or online for a brand new iPhone 5?

3. Does it mean that iPhones marked as "Factory Unlocked" only use GSM Sim cards?
and cellphone service carriers, like Boost, do NOT use GSM Sim cards?

4. Does Boost have a good coverage in New York City?

5. What other cellphone service carriers provide rates as low as Boost?

~Merci beaucoup for your sharing! =)

Read more: How to buy a new iPhone 5 online and I can get an 'Apple Care Plan' for it?