Friday, March 3, 2017

If I import my photos from my iPhone to my MacBook Pro will they stay on my MacBook Pro after I delete them in my iPhone?

I have almost 8,000 photos/videos on my iPhone 6s Plus. I got the new iPhone, so I'm giving the 6s Plus to my mom to use. I don't have the time right now to store all my photos in the cloud so I need to save them some other way. If I plug my iPhone into my MacBook Pro and import the photos from the iPhone to the MacBook Pro gen delete the photos from the iPhone (before resetting it) will the photos stay on the MacBook Pro or will they delete from the MacBook Pro when I delete them from the iphone? If this won't work is there another way can I save the photos?

Read more: If I import my photos from my iPhone to my MacBook Pro will they stay on my MacBook Pro after I delete them in my iPhone?