Thursday, March 2, 2017

I saw today, but almost 30 years ago, is this weird or what?

Back in the year 1988 to 1990, I kept having unexplained quick flashes that I wrote down, me on a computer using Facebook and using an iPhone and everything, at that time my description wasn't straight forward though.

'I was on a computer but this computer was not like any I ever seen, the picture was clear as a television and the television was flat and weird looking and I saw clear images of people on it, and I was communicating with them and I was doing everything with this device'

'I held a similar television like device in my hands that I did everything on'

Then during those times I was having vague visions of YouTube but this was back in 1989 or 1990.

1990 - 'The videos I am seeing on tv today I will soon be able to get them with ease but the quality would suffer and not be that great' 'I would be searching for the quality version of it' 'what I am getting them on is this television that I can interact with that I can get any music video or tv show that I want or movie with ease, I don't know how this would be because this is impossible'

In those times I thought all of this stuff that came to me was looney and impossible. Kept it to myself to avoid being called crazy.

Today, I can get my 1980s movies, music videos, and tv shows on YouTube but the quality suffers because they were uploaded from a woreout VHS tape and the tv shows, the movies and music videos are currently 'out of print'

Is this freaky or what?

Read more: I saw today, but almost 30 years ago, is this weird or what?