Thursday, March 2, 2017

Can I technically get part of my money back from this?

I bought a iPhone 6s from someone on eBay a month or so ago. The phone was in near perfect condition and works well. The thing is that it came with a case. It was a life proof case (which aren't cheap). When I got it in the mail there was a small piece that was coming off. There was nothing mentioned in the description that the case had any issues. Over the course of a couple weeks the piece started to rip more. I'm afraid that it will technically make it so water can get between the case and ruin my phone. I tried contacting the seller a few weeks ago, but have never received a reply about the issue. I'm not sure what to do. I feel like I should get part of my money back at least because I technically did buy the case with the phone and there was nothing mentioned that there were any flaws. What should I do?
Added (1). But I didn't even have the case for a day and it was broken! Plus I contacted the seller before it was a month and never got a reply!

Read more: Can I technically get part of my money back from this?