Monday, February 27, 2017

How do I restore info from a destroyed Iphone?

Hey people
I had an Iphone 6 for over a year now, in this year I've hoardered plenty of important and sentimental information like photos from trips around the world, an overly packed playlist and apps with important info that I use for my job.

Being the irresponsible idiot that I am, I was too lazy to backup my info on my computer, and since I like privacy the cloud was turned off for everything.
And guess what, I dropped my phone during a run and it broke to ****.

I took it to a phone repair shop and I was told that the phone is unfixable. When I plug it to the computer or try to charge it, nothing happens.

The content on my phone is really important to me. Is there any way to recover it from the destroyed Iphone?

Thank you!

Read more: How do I restore info from a destroyed Iphone?