Monday, September 24, 2012

IOS 6 DELETED EVERYTHING OFF MY IPHONE 4?

I BACKED IT UP ON ITUNES AND IT LOOKS LIKE IT DIDN'T SAVE WHEN I KNOW IT DID CAN SOMEONE PLS HELP ME OUT
Added (1). I was going to jailbreak my iphone 4 but it was an error 2000 so it said go and restore your phone so i did but be i did i backed it up then when it was done doing all that it said it was a update so i click the up date for the IOS 6 i didn't think it was to be a problem because i had backed it up so it did that and after it was done i was about to jail break it but i had to download one more thing and it was going to take a while about 6 mins but i was sleepy so i just decided to do it in the morning so i went to my back up and it didn't show it there it just showed another one that was like min b4 now i'm here with a empty iphone
>>> IOS 6 DELETED EVERYTHING OFF MY IPHONE 4?