Saturday, September 15, 2012

Is it worth using an iPhone as an iPod, or should I buy an iPod separately?

As a Best Buy associate, we are limited to pre-ordering the new iPhone 5 to September 16th and after, as to give priority to customers first. I do plan on ordering tomorrow, though, and am unsure of what GB I should get. I'm wondering if it is worth upgrading the GB on the iPhone to use it as an iPod, or if I should just buy an iPod separately. I have no problem doing either, but I'm wondering what would be my best bet. I know that iPhones aren't famous for their battery life, while many regular iPods are. I would want roughly 3, 000-5, 000 songs on my iPod or iPhone. Thoughts, anyone? Thanks for the help in advance!
>>> Is it worth using an iPhone as an iPod, or should I buy an iPod separately?