Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Stolen iphone returned to me, can i use it again!

When I was on holiday in Vegas in June I unfortunately got robbed and my iphone 4s stolen, I contacted Vodafone, got the phone blocked and contacted my insurance company when I got back. The insurance company refused my claim as I didnt inform Vodafone within 12 hrs, i kicked up a massive fuss on forums and eventually they agreed to pay out and send me an iphone 4.As I was very upset with their service I cancelled the policy.

I was then contacted by the LVPD who informed me they had my iphone - my friends were visiting Vegas and were able to collect my phone, which I received on Friday. Unfortunately then on Saturday I got pick pocketed in Brixton and got the working iphone 4 stolen, informed Vodafone but the phone wasnt insured so no replacement for me :-(

I'm now waiting for a new sim to try and use the iphone 4s that had been taken - anyone got any idea if it will work? Any advice would be very helpful, I've been so unlucky!
>>> Stolen iphone returned to me, can i use it again!