Monday, September 10, 2012

My toshiba satellite L505 is having a networking and Internet problem?

I don't know much about computers but here is the information I can offer

I have a toshiba satellite L505

My laptop won't connect to the wifi. I get a pop up that says my laptop isn't connecting to windows (I have windows 7 by the way) I tried troubleshooting the problem and it cannot find any problems. I've also noticed that my laptop takes a longer time signing in when I enter my user name and passwords before windows start.

I know I don't have a wifi issue because everyone else can connect to the wifi through their laptops and I'm connected to my wifi through my iPhone.

If anyone can help me, please do. I'm a college student who needs to write a paper and I really need this problem fixed ASAP!

Thanks:)
>>> My toshiba satellite L505 is having a networking and Internet problem?