Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Security Guard Job, Bordem Help!

My duties where I work is a absolute joke! I do 12 hour shifts and all that entails is 6 patrols a night! I tend to do one every hour or so.

Nothing else just sitting there..with the patrols is all I do!

I do: read, iPhone (films, program's, games etc) learn new little things..example mastered oragami, music, have a little draw…

iPhone is the best thing, but spending 5 12 hour nights doing the same thing over and Over gets bit to much!

I could very easily fall asleep without anyone knowing but as my jobs not hard I'd thought I'll have the decency not to do that!

Anyone else got any suggestions I could do? Things I could learn (not learn in years, few weeks maybe..?) skills? Good things to know?

Thanks
>>> Security Guard Job, Bordem Help!