Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What to do if my phone dies?

Well I've had an iPhone 3g for about 3 years now and I've never let the battery drain completely because someone told me that the phone would die! A horrific thought as I very much love my phone, but the amount of situations I've been in where I'm looking after my children, say, in a park and I've noticed my dwindling phone battery and had to power walk home in a hurry. This has actually resulted in a criminal offence because one time my youngest child was mauled by a dog during my absence. I was fined $180 !!! I can't go on like this, so I have to know.if my phone battery does run out and my phone dies, are there any cost effective ways to revive it? I think that if you guys could help me out on this one I would really appreciate it because as much as I love my phone I don't think its worth constant fines! Plus my 9 month old son was mauled by a dog and lost both his ears which kinda sucks as well! :((
>>> What to do if my phone dies?