Thursday, September 13, 2012

Whats better, an iPhone 5, or a galaxy s3? For ATT?

I currently do not have a smartphone but will be getting one soon and was wondering what to get. I already have iTunes with lots of apps so the iPhone would be easier to, transfer my apps to instead of starting all over, and I have used one enough I know how it works. The only thing I don't like is the sim card being different. I have researched a lot about the galaxy s3 and love the features but it would be more complicated to get my apps and Id have to pay for them all again but other than that I like the phone. I wish I could just hold them side by side and work them and see how the galaxy works, but I can't. Any suggestions about either one would be great, I just can't make up my mind.
>>> Whats better, an iPhone 5, or a galaxy s3? For ATT?