Sunday, September 9, 2012

Rate my suicide, how can I improve it?

I want to do something original to kill myself. Guns, rope and cyanide are overdone. I was going to lunge half my body over a bridge on the way that below lies on coming highway traffic. I will have a bag over my head and have my hands tied up. Then leave a knife on the ground. The have a sign on my back that says "show your true human nature and end me." Maybe I will get pushed or stabbed if I'm lucky. I'm trying to prove a point before I die.

Tired of this world man.how the masses are swayed and enslaved by politicians who lie to them. I just want no part in it anymore. Because I'm not a human. I'm a social security number.

I'm not doing this for attention. I am really expecting someone to show their true colors and kill me. If the cops intervene I will end myself.

I am giving up because people in this country cannot be saved. They have gladly accepted their corporate masters. When America falls, they will declare martial law and prepare for a massive population reduction by putting people into FEMA death camps anyways.So if I speak out against the government. I'm going to die anyways. Because the United Corporate Slave States of America doesn't want me. They want the typical Apple iPhone loyalist who will give Apple a *** 24/7. Instead of caring for the loss if their freedoms. Humanity is already dead… My family will not get behind my cause and I lost all my friend just for expressing this.So the government won… I lost.It's over. I stand no chance, against a group of tyrants who could kill my anytime they wanted to.
>>> Rate my suicide, how can I improve it?