Sunday, October 7, 2012

Are their too many things on my router?

Ok, we'll my dad has a talk talk wireless router set into his computer for the whole house. Connected to it are my iPod, my iPad, my sisters iPod, my dads iPhone, my mums iPad and my sisters laptop.

Except, this morning my mums iPod would not connect to the router. I spent ages remixing things and finally turned both my iPod and iPad off.My mums iPad then connected. I got my iPad connected but my iPod wont anymore.

More info, my sister just got her iPod set up today. That is the only thing I can think of.Is my reasoning correct? There are too many things connected to it and if so, how do we fix it so we can get more as me and my mum are both getting iPhones for Christmas. They won't work…
>>> Are their too many things on my router?