Friday, October 12, 2012

My Iphone 4 wont connect to my PC or my laptop :-?

I recently upgraded from the iphone 4 to the 5 and since then i cannot get my PC to even recognise that i have plugged my 4 in! I've tried using all 9 of my usb ports but nothing at all. All that happens is the apple logo comes up then 10 secs later goes off then a few secs later comes back on.It does this over and over again until i unplug it from the computer.It wasn't jail broken or anything. I've tried it on my laptop and my sisters laptop and it still does the same thing :-/ Any answers? Even if its broke i just want to know why?
Added (1). Should of said that i did try three different cables. Also when i plug it into the wall, it powers up and gives me the green battery bar and the time but when you open the phone it asks you to connect to itunes.
>>> My Iphone 4 wont connect to my PC or my laptop :-?