Monday, October 8, 2012

BRING IPHONE 5 FROM USA TO INDIA?

Hey! I am from INDIA. IPhone 5 in India costs above 50, 000 Rs approx. While in USA it starts from 199$ (10, 500 rs approx) to 399$ (21, 000 rs approx) according to the memory.
My Aunt is visiting India from USA in Dec, so can she bring IPHONE 5? Is it OK?
I have heard something about CONTRACT and MONTHLY PAYMENT in USA …
Please explain me about contract and monthly payment & also about Nano Sim card. I don't want to buy the IPhone 5 just like that and let my Aunt to pay monthly payment for the service that i'm not going to use…
Are there any other problems in bringing Iphone 5 from USA to India?
Can't i use Iphone 5 of USA in India without any Contract, Payment Problems???

My friends told me that it can be use India by UNLOCKING the Iphone 5???
Please let me know all the Information about bringing IPHONE 5 from USA to India…
Please tell me, shall i tell my Aunt to bring Iphone 5 from USA?

Thank You!!!
>>> BRING IPHONE 5 FROM USA TO INDIA?