Saturday, October 13, 2012

My eyesight is getting worse and I don't know what to do!

I am losing my eyesight solely because of the mass amount of time I spend on my iphone/computer every day. I wake up: play apps, go on youtube, facebook (It's convenient because my charger is next to my bed)
I text throughout the day, and play apps a lot.
I come home from school and check facebook… etc etc
Before I sleep I watch Youtube for like an hour.
I know I'm like addicted or something and my eyesight used to be perfect. 20/20 from 1997 to 2011. This year I've been having trouble seeing the board, reading, even seeing faces from far away. This all happened very suddenly. And my eyes get extremely dry, when the air conditioner is on my eyes burn.
Is there anything I can do to help? I know I should spend less time on my iphone but I can't stop.

I don't want to wear glasses because I heard they just make your eyes worse over time.Is there ANYTHING that will help?
>>> My eyesight is getting worse and I don't know what to do!