Friday, October 12, 2012

I feel like I'm falling into a trap?

I don't normally ask questions on this, but I don't really know who to ask.It's just I've been feeling kind of depressed. I have good friends, good family and a comfortable home. I am very grateful for all of this, but I just feel that my life is absolutely pointless. I've always believed that life is what you make of it. Since an early age, I felt I was destined for greatness. I don't know why I've had this thought, but I did. I'm on a false ego trip. (Yet as I write this, a small voice is telling me I'm not), but now this feeling is fading away. I'm 19 now and feel like I'm going to live a life with no fame, no glory or wealth I've always thought I'd have. I'm no longer my cocky self and feel completely average. I no this is probably the most arrogant thing ye have ever read (even I'm thinking "what a D! ck"), but I want to know how people live knowing that they're going to have the average life.:
Go to school,
Go to college,
Get a job,
Get married,
Have kids,
Watch T. V,
get an Iphone.blah, blah, blah
I really want my false ego trip or whatever you call it (it's hard to explain) back

Thanks
>>> I feel like I'm falling into a trap?