Saturday, October 13, 2012

I am a Guy and I need girl's opinion about something.?

So, I like a girl at my college we are best friends now, we chat every day and joke around almost all the time. She told me once that she liked me and she hinted sometimes that she loved me and she told me once that I am handsome. Any way… I 'd like to tell her that I love her so if you were her would you be happy! she is single ofcourse and I'd like to surpass the friendzone by that? so If you were her what would you say…

The second part of my question is that she dresses too tight clothes and I don't like other guys looking at her… not because I am jealous or something… it is because I don't want them saying that she is not polite and she is an attention whore !! So I've decided that on her birthday I'll get a nice looking protection cover for her Iphone and give it to her… and when she puts it on the phone … I'll say… hey the iphone looks better without the cover… maybe you should remove it, and the normal answer would be… but it protects it… then I'm going to tell her, so is your phone better that you! (Hinting that the cover is like normal clothes that aren't too tight ) and I'm going to tell her that she is beautiful any way… so if you were that girl… would that annoy you? and what would your reaction or reply be???
>>> I am a Guy and I need girl's opinion about something.?