Friday, October 12, 2012

Extremely embarrassed. What would you do?

Okay, there is this hot male cashier at the grocery store I regularly go; we exchanged smiles at each other several times by now. I smiled at him when I came in tonight but don't know if he smiled back because I looked away. I dropped my iPhone while shopping by accident and it remained unlocked. I looked for it for a while, was so worried, and then the hot guy I've been smiling to came to me and asked if it was my phone. I thanked him. But when I got home, I realize he called my dad and mom by going through my contact list (trust me, I know). Well, I had two contacts with not-so-flattering names that I hooked up with which were labeled as "Cock of Chicago" and "Big Cock of (my city)". I know he definitely saw those because those are listed before my dad's contact. When I realized this, I was and am soooooo embarrassed. Even worse, what if he went through my pictures (I have some dirty ones)?? He was still friendly with me when he handed me the phone and didn't seem freaked out… but I hate myself so much right now. What would you do? Never go back to that store ever again? Or ask him the next time I see him to not tell anyone what he saw (because I know lots of people who work there)? Or still go, don't say anything and just use another cashier from now on and ignore him? Pretty sure he thinks I'm a whore now.
>>> Extremely embarrassed. What would you do?