Monday, October 8, 2012

I need your guys opinions. I'm desperate!

Ok, so here it goes!
My boss really likes me. He is married and has a daughter.
I'm kinda of lost right now of what to do with my life in general, I'm not getting paid very well in my job, so my boss invited me to go live in his house. I currently live with my aunt and she wants me to stay, and my dad wants me to go live with him, but living with my father would be a pain in the butt bc he is always trying to keep track of where I am, who I'm with, and what time I'm coming back, I dont have problem telling him where I am, it's just that It gets really annoying, and he keeps telling me to quit my job, he also doesn't approve my friendship with my boss, he even asked me to download this app in my Iphone to keep track of where I am. Living with my boss I would have more freedom. However, I only know him for 2 months, I really don't know what to expect. I don't even know his wife that well… The thing is.he already fixed his basement for me, so I can't reject the offer now. I'm so lost! what do you guys think I should do?
>>> I need your guys opinions. I'm desperate!