Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Can i get a replacement sim card with my iphone contract but to go in a normal phone?

I currently have a iphone and my mum has a blackberry and her contract is due to renewal
so i am going to get a new iphone and she wants to keep the blackberry
so i was thinking of telling my phone company i have lost my phone and get a replacement sim so she can have it in her blackberry because i cant just take the one out of my current iphone and put it in the blackberry its a different size
so we end up swapping contracts where i have a new iphone on her contract and she has the old blackberry on my old contract and a iphone to sell
.. . does this work?

and also does a iphone 5 sim work in a iphone 4?

thanks for your help if you managed to get your head round it !!

joshua
>>> Can i get a replacement sim card with my iphone contract but to go in a normal phone?