Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Is there a ghost in this picture?

Can someone please look at this picture and tell me if this is a ghost or not? *This was taken by my friend and not edited AT ALL*

file:///C:/Users/holly/Pictures/2012-1…

This was taken on my iphone, it's a screenshot of a place in a video that my friend took of me, and when we watched it, we saw a strange, unexplained object on my leg that looked like a hand and it really freaked us out! hahaha After we saw it, we tried to figure out what it was and we had no explanation. There were no windows that light could have come through and shined on my leg and there were no objects sitting near me that could have touched my leg.also you can clearly see that the "hand" is skin-colored and you can see the pinkie, middle, and index fingers! Plus in the actual video, you can see the "hand" disappear whenever i started to move and it was really scary! Neither me, nor my friend saw the object while we were taking the video, and I know that it was NOT there when i ran into the bathroom. When i showed the picture to my mom, she said that it looked like my arm when i was running in the room. I considered this, but there's no way my arm could reach that low on my leg and it also looks like the finger were wrapped around my leg, plus my arm, (not the one you see by my side in the picture) was on the top of the door because i was fixing to close it really fast because in the video, my friend was chasing me around. I also had my dad and sister look at it and they couldn't explain it, either. I was hoping that maybe someone on this site could look at it give me their opinions on whether or not it is something paranormal. Thank youuuu:)
- Holly:)
Added (1). *add this to the url right after 2012, then paste it in the search bar*
-10-07/273.PNG
Added (2). Actually paste this 0-07/273.PNG hhahah sorryyyyy
ignore the one above this
>>> Is there a ghost in this picture?